This downloadable ‘Hallway Hoops’ pattern covers all the bases (*sweary content warning)! It includes patterns for three hoops, sized for 6″ embroidery hoops
- Shoes Off Please
- Welcome to the Shitshow
- Fuck the Tories
These are stitched in solid split stitch and could be embroidered on either plain or patterned fabric. I have included details of the fabrics and thread colours that I have used in the pattern.
If you have something specific that you’d like to stitch then please choose the ‘custom’ option and I will contact you within 3 working days via email to discuss your design (one hoop)! You can choose a saying of up to about 5/6 words, depending on their length. I will then email you your personalised pdf pattern. If you have any questions about this option, please drop me an email – email@example.com
Included in the instructions are:
- Guidance on choosing fabrics and coordinating thread colours
- Materials/Equipment needed
- How to transfer the design to the fabric
- Setting up your hoop
- Stitch instructions
- Finishing off your hoop
- Full size patterns
You will need the following materials:
- Fabric to fit a 6″ embroidery hoop.
- Embroidery thread in a single colour
- 6″ embroidery hoop
- A method for transferring the pattern to the fabric (eg: a Frixion pen/carbon paper)
- An embroidery needle
- You might want a printer, to print the design before transferring to fabric
Please Note: This is a PDF document. You will require Acrobat Reader to view and a suitable printer to print. The pattern will be available to download up to 3 times for 30 days from purchase.