This downloadable ‘Hallway Hoops’ pattern covers all the bases (*sweary content warning)! It includes patterns for six hoops, sized for 6″ embroidery hoops
- Shoes off please
- Welcome to the shitshow
- Fuck the tories
- Wipe your feet
- Water the plants
- Visitors out by 9pm
These are stitched in solid split stitch and could be embroidered on either plain or patterned fabric. I have included details of the fabrics and thread colours that I have used in the pattern.
Included in the instructions are:
- Guidance on choosing fabrics and coordinating thread colours
- Materials/Equipment needed
- How to transfer the design to the fabric
- Setting up your hoop
- Stitch instructions
- Finishing off your hoop
- Full size patterns
You will need the following materials:
- Fabric to fit a 6″ embroidery hoop.
- Embroidery thread in a single colour
- 6″ embroidery hoop
- A method for transferring the pattern to the fabric (eg: a Frixion pen/carbon paper)
- An embroidery needle
- You might want a printer, to print the design before transferring to fabric
Please Note: This is a PDF document. You will require Acrobat Reader to view and a suitable printer to print. The pattern will be available to download up to 3 times for 30 days from purchase.